Sunday, April 3, 2011

Carter trying to hide from me.

Carter loves pillows or anything soft.


I love his facial expression here....you would think that he isn't so sure about the duck but he actually loves the duck. He is probably wondering why I am taking so many pictures of him.


Their first time taking a bath together in the big bathtub. Talon just loved it. He kept splashing and slapping his hands down in the water. Daniel and I both ended up drenched!

Love the look on his face here.

Hands still clasped together

Our handsome boys!


Where's Talon?


Did not want to be in his car seat.

No happy....

Happy! This was seriously taken a second later than the one above.

Having fun at Nana's house (Daniel's mom)
Funny thing is that Talon didn't like it on his head at all but I managed to get a good picture right before he took it off. Carter kept it on his head for half an hour but we could never get a decent picture because he was always moving too fast.




Carter worn out at the OKC Memorial


Talon and Papa Bob (Daniel's dad)

No comments:

Post a Comment