Sunday, April 29, 2012



The weather was just perfect! Overcast most of the time with a slight breeze. We found some great fossils this time because the last time we went was after a long drought.
Talon posing for me!
Yes this is the best picture I could get of Carter.
Their cousin, Aiden, showing them how it's done!
Talon loves his Uncle Brian. Both of my boys loved putting lots of rocks in with Brian's fossils.
After we left the Fossil Park, we headed over Sonic for some food and then to the to park to let the boys run around.
They LOVE going down slides!
Next we headed down to Granbury to a little beach. This guy was working on a replica of the Eiffel tower. Pretty sweet!
They loved playing in the sand. I think we will definitely be going back.
They saw Daddy in the water and decided to join him.
We didn't know that we were going to be getting wet so we didn't bring bathing suits. So we just stripped them down to their diapers. On long days like this I always bring extra clothes and plenty of diapers.
Our boys had the best day ever. They got to dig for fossils in the dirt, play at the park and then go to a beach all while hanging out with family. They were in heaven.
After we left the beach, we cleaned up and headed to Tay's parents beach house and just relaxed. Carter slept for about half an hour in the car on the way to Granbury but Talon was up the entire time (12 hours straight) so as soon as we left, he was out cold. I LOVE days like this.


Carter and Talon trying to help daddy in
the yard.
I think Talon ended up making more of
a mess than actually helping (;
Daniel teaching Talon how to climb.

I have no idea what they are all looking at.
Smiles from Talon!
Big smiles from Carter!

Slides and swings are their favorites right now.
I love Carter's hair in this picture!


No more highchairs.


Being sweet and offering me food.


Carter holding Talon's hand
Wrestling
Holding hands again.
Laughing with each other.
I'm so glad that they will always have each other.


Talon attempting to put his pajama pants on over his shorts.

He's caught!

Yes I might need to teach my boy a thing or two about style!
Good luck walking in that Talon :)




Showing off their new cloth diapers.



Singing Happy Birthday to Daniel!

They weren't sure what to think of them (:

No comments:

Post a Comment